Photo: 2017 Commencement | Aaron Kehoe
Special membership offer for Stanford parents and guardians
Student & Young Alumni Gift Membership
Give your Stanford student or soon-to-be graduate a Stanford Historical Society (SHS) gift membership. The membership will enrich their connection to Stanford University; it will also provide them with important knowledge of the University.
In appreciation of Stanford families, we will offer discounted gift membership options so that your student will enjoy the same membership level even after graduation.
(NOTE: Current annual non-student memberships begin at the $60 level.)
- 1-year student membership $10
- 3-year student membership $30
- 5-year student membership $50
- 10-year student membership $100
- Advance invitations to all SHS programs
- Exclusive access to members-only events, and to the annual members’ meeting and reception
- Three issues of Sandstone & Tile each year
- You will be recognized as a donor to SHS & Stanford University
SHS is part of Stanford University, a 501(c)(3) organization. SHS membership dues are considered gifts to Stanford University and are tax-deductible.
You can give a gift membership on the University’s Make a Gift webpage. In the field “Special Instructions/ Other designation” right under “I Want to Support -- Stanford Historical Society,” enter the membership option e.g. "10-year student membership", your student’s name, email and mailing address. Then choose “Continue as Guest” and follow the instructions to complete the gift. A gift membership welcome packet will be sent to your student within a week after your contribution.
We look forward to seeing your family in the Historical Society membership!