Photo: 2017 Commencement | Aaron Kehoe
Special membership offer for Stanford parents and guardians: Student & Young Alumni Gift Membership
Give your Stanford student or soon-to-be graduate a Stanford Historical Society (SHS) gift membership. The membership will enrich their connection to Stanford University; it will also provide them with important knowledge of the University.
In appreciation of Stanford families, we will offer discounted gift membership options so that your student will enjoy the same membership level even after graduation.
(NOTE: Current annual non-student memberships begin at the $60 level.)
- 1-year student membership $10
- 3-year student membership $30
- 5-year student membership $50
- 10-year student membership $100
- Advance invitations to all SHS programs
- Exclusive access to members-only events, and to the annual members’ meeting and reception
- Three issues of Sandstone & Tile each year
- You will be recognized as a donor to SHS & Stanford University
SHS is part of Stanford University, a 501(c)(3) organization. SHS membership dues are considered gifts to Stanford University and are tax-deductible.
Please use the button below to give a gift membership. It will take you to the Stanford University's Make a Gift web page. If you have previously registered for events with the Stanford Alumni Association or have made gifts online to Stanford in the past, please click the “Stanford Account” button to continue. If not, please click the “Continue as Guest” button to complete the transaction.
Please make your check payable to Stanford University and note in the Memo section Stanford Historical Society. Please mail to this address:
Stanford Historical Society
P.O. Box 20028
Stanford, CA 94309
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 725-3332.